Contact Bob Edmonds email@example.com (603) 312-2065
In a short phone call, you will get the information that you need to make a comfortable, well informed decision about your FSC options. You will know whether you qualify for Group Certification or as a single-site certificate. Either way you will have the answers you need.
Then complete an application and agreement which we will immediately email to you. Working with our hands-on team to create your FSC documentation is easy. Reserve your place now in one of our Forest Stewardship Council CoC certification Groups and benefit from:
- Affordable group rates
- No associations to join or to maintain membership
- No hidden costs (Including no travel expenses or extra fees). You will know before you commit to anything – right to the penny
- Hands-on service to save you the work and worry of the certification process. We work with you to prepare the documents that you need to become FSC certified
- Practical and easily accessible help for all group members from experienced forest products and certification people who you will know and who will know you
- We monitor FSC standard changes so you will not have to
- We are experienced in FSC chain of custody requirements from simple FSC sales to FSC Reclaimed (recycled) product, FSC Controlled Wood products, Percentage System, Outsourcing and more. If you have an FSC need, we are here to ensure they are met
- We generally can have you FSC certified very quickly
We also offer special pricing for certain associations including:
- Timber Products Manufacturers Association
- Vermont Wood Council
- Appalachian Hardwood Manufacturers, Inc.
- New Hampshire Timberland Owners Association
- Empire State Forest Products Association
Are you a Jeld-Wen Windows and Door Dealer? If so, be sure to mention this when you call or email. Jeld-Wen and the Forest Products Certification Group, LLC have teamed up to provide a “double header” savings opportunity especially for you.