If you are looking for FSC group certification, you have come to the right place!
Your Forest Stewardship Council Group Chain of Custody certification provides your business the ability to document to your potential customers, and to the world, that your company provides its products from sustainable sources.
We in the forest industry, care about the future of our forests and show it by being certified through FSC.
Call Bob Edmonds (603) 312-2065.
Forest Products Certification Group CoC Certification
It means more to you than just great Group rates!
- We provide you with hands-on help to you not for just now, but always
- We will put together the documents that you need to become FSC certified for you at no extra charge.
- We handle all types of FSC certification including FSC Reclaimed Wood, recycled paper, FSC Controlled Wood – anything wood, paper or bamboo anywhere in the US, including Puerto Rico.
- We work with all companies using forest products including architectural millworkers, case workers, furniture manufacturers, specialty products, loggers, printing companies, paper converters, wood brokers, print brokers, exporters, importers, bamboo, natural rubber, Amazon sellers, you name it. Call us to confirm that we are here for you.
- We reduce the bureaucracy and your in-house work to be certified.
- This means stress free FSC for you.
- No hidden charges. You will know the cost right to the penny before committing.
- There are no organizations required for you to join for you to get our group rates and hands-on service.
- You pay no administrative fees. You pay no penalties.
- We can have you FSC certified quickly. You will have no long wait for your company to become certified.
To qualify to be in our group
FSC rules allow you to be in our FSC group if you are an entity registered in the US and have less than $5 million in gross annual forest products (wood, paper products, bamboo, millwork) sales.
If you are not a US company or if you have more than $5 million in annual gross wood or paper sales, lets us know. We can help you find what you need.
Get what you need fast
To get the information that you need to make a comfortable, well-informed decision, please call Bob Edmonds at (603) 312-2065.
Or email email@example.com.